21 Feb 2012

Blog Awards

Liebster Blog Award



The rules:
1. Put the link to who gave you the award.
2. Put the award in your post.
3. Choose 5 blogs under 200 followers and give them the award.
4. Tell them they received award.

*Nagradu sam dobila od http://worldofhappynails.blogspot.com/ ^^ <3 Hvala puno! :*
*Ne postoji skoro ni jedan blog koji pratim a da ima manje od 200 pratilaca, pa cu nagraditi moje omiljene blogove. :] <3
 -Make up and more! http://makeupandmore.net/ <3 
 -The Chloee's Everyday! http://thechloee-everyday.blogspot.com/ ^^
 -Me, make up and I! http://memakeupandeye.blogspot.com/ :D

Blog Tag



I'm tagged by http://tatjanag.blogspot.com . :] Thank you very much. <3 

Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. 
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. 
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. 
4. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her. 
5. No tag backs. 
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

Questions:
1. Why and when did you started to write a blog?
-Umm, September 2011. I wanted to try all that blog stuff. :D
2. What was the first nail polish blog, you started to read?
-http://makeupandmore.net :] And It's my favourite blog ever. <3 
3. Did you or would you ever wear gel nails?
-I did, twice. 
4. How many nail polishes do you have?
-About 130.
5. What is your favourite nail polish brand?
-Golden Rose, because they are cheap .
6. What do your frends/family/boyfriend think about your nail polish obssession?
-I'm not obsessed with nail polishes, I just love nail art, It relaxes me. :]
7. How often do you change your nail polish/manicure?
-Two times a week. 90% It's a clear polish. :]
8. What's your favourite color to wear?
-I don't know, I love all the colors. :]]
9. What's your favourite movie?
-Ooh, I have no idea. :D I don't have one movie that I specially like. But I love romantic movies. :]
10. Which famous person would you like to meet in person the most?
-Hmm. No one I think.
11. What's your dream place to live?
-Somewhere in the nature, no matter where! ^^ <3

11 things about me. :D 

1. I'm lazy, lazy person. :D
2. I hate school. </3
3. I LOVE chocolate and everything that's sweet. <3
4. 80% of my life I'm on computer. x'D
5. I love tattoos and piercings, and I want to have a lot. :} <3 I have my tongue pierced and 5 ear lobe piercings, one is stretched to 8-9mm.
6. I love playing with clay. I wish I can buy fimo or something like that and make jewelry. :/
7. I love shopping. ^^
8. My favourite color is rainbow, but I think all of you already noticed that! :D
9. I read many blogs but I don't leave a comments so often. If I leave a comment than It's something like: "It's beautiful, amazing, pretty..." :D
10. I love animals but I'm allergic to them. :(
11. When I find a song that I like, I'm listening to It for a month, until I get really bored. X'D Then I find a new one.. :D 

My Questions:

1. How old are you and what's your name? :]
2. What is your favourite thing to do? :D
3. What are you dreaming about? :3
4. One thing you like. 
5. What you don't like about yourself? 
6. How your "perfect" life looks like?
7. Do you have a pet? :]
8. What was the worst part of your life?
9. And the best? :]
10. One song you can always listen to. Or favourite song. :]
11. Favourite make up product? :]

For 11 Tag Questions I tag:


:] <3

P.S. Sorry If my English is bad! 

Dobila sam jos neke nagradice od http://ninas-nails.blogspot.com/ . :] Hvala!


Pravila:


1. Proslediti nagradu na 15 blogova. -Necu dodavati opet blogove, racunam sve sa gornje liste. :]
2. Obavestiti ih o tome.
3. Podeliti 7 stvari o sebi. -Podelila vec u ovom postu. :]
4. Zahvaliti blogeru koji vas je nominovao.
5. Dodati sliku nagrade na svoj blog.








Pravila:

1. Postaviti link osobe koja vas je tagovala.
2. Podeliti 7 stvari o sebi.
3. Proslediti nagradu na 10 blogova.

I to sam vec uradila. :D Hvala puno. :} <3


I poslednja nagradica. :}

Pravila:

- Objavi sliku nagrade. 
- Zahvali osobi/osobama koje su te nominovale u postu. 
- Nominuj koliko god blogova zelis i obavesti blogere. 
- Odgovori na pitanja:
1. Najdrazi make-up proizvod? Maybelline Affinitone 24h tecni puder.
2. Najdrazi modni trend 2011/2012? Ne pratim.
3. Najdrazi desert? Sve sto ima mnooogo cokolade. :D
4. Najdraza boja? Rainbow. <3
5. Tvoje srednje ime? Nemam. :3
6. Poslednja pesma koju si slusao? Mat Kearney - Sooner Or Later.  
7. Macke ili psi? Psi. :]
8. Otkrij nesto o sebi sto nikada nisi spomenuo na svom blogu. Idk. :3


12 comments:

  1. čestitam na nagradi... i hvala ti što si je proslijedila i meni :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evo ti od mene još tri,navrati po njih ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. puno ti hvala :) odgovoriću jednom, kad se skoncentrišem :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvala draga,pišem čim se malo oporavim od zadnjeg award posta ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cestitam na nagradicama, hvala za tag :) Kao sto rekoh na fejsu, odradicu cim stignem, verovatno veceras :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma vazi, kad god stignes. :] Znam da nemaju svi vremena da odgovaraju na raznorazna pitanja. :D

      Delete
  6. 1. How old are you and what's your name? :]
    24, Amra

    2. What is your favourite thing to do? :D
    Lakiranje noktiju (**,)

    3. What are you dreaming about? :3
    Da diplomiram, fino se zaposlim, rodim jedno troje djece pa da nas petero zivimo sretno, sa nasim porodicama :))

    4. One thing you like.
    Cokolada :shy:

    5. What you don't like about yourself?
    Sto uvijek ocekujem vise od ljudi pa se razocaram..

    6. How your "perfect" life looks like?
    Onaj odgovor o maloprije, o cemu sanjam - isto :)

    7. Do you have a pet? :]
    Nemam, iako bih volila jednog cuku :)m Ima ovdje jedan macak al nije iskljucivo nas vec od ove 3-4 kuce, zajednicki :)

    8. What was the worst part of your life?
    Kada su mi umrli majka i djed (oboje sa tatine strane).

    9. And the best? :]
    Dan kad sam se udala :)

    10. One song you can always listen to. Or favourite song. :]
    Skoro sve pjesme od Dine Merlina :)

    11. Favourite make up product? :]
    Maskara :)

    Hvala ti puno za tag, posto sam ja lijena da pisem post evo ovako :) I tek sam sad procitala tvje odgovore, cokolada nam je zajednicka :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti puno sto si nasla vremena! :]] Da, obozavam cokoladu, ali se bojim da ce mi je zabraniti uskoro. :'S Kmeee.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, It means a lot to me! :] <3

If you leave a link, your comment won't be approved.